Sports Radio KJR Internship Opportunity
Come be on the Sports Radio KJR Promo roster!
This is a great opportunity to intern at the Pacific Northwest’s premier sports talk radio station, Sports Radio KJR. You get to earn credit outside of the classroom while rubbing elbows with some of the best athletes and sports media personalities in town!
We’re looking for highly motivated, energetic, creative, and personable individuals to help compliment our promotions staff team. Those interested in Sports Marketing and or Sports Talk Radio are encouraged to apply.
General duties and responsibilities as a member of the Sports Radio KJR Promo Squad:
- Assist in the execution of station contests, events, and promotions.
- Liaison between our listeners and the station.
- Always provide friendly customer service
- General office duties include: phone calls, mailings, and organizing prizes
- Help set up broadcast remotes; set up banners, arrange promotional material
- Must be able to receive school credit
- Responsible and reliable
- Self motivated and attention to detail
- Energetic, Outgoing, and Personable
- Ability to work well on your own and in groups
- Valid Drivers License and reliable transportation
Are you ready to apply?
Please send a cover letter and a resume to: Jenny Gudmundson - email@example.com
Sports Radio 950 KJR AM Promotions:
c/o Jenny Gudmundson
645 Elliott Avenue West, Suite 400
Seattle, WA 98119
Clear Channel radio is an equal opportunity employer. We believe our creativity and productivity are best when we bring together people of all backgrounds, ethnicity and gender. Clear Channel Radio strongly encourages men and women of all races and backgrounds to apply for positions for which they are qualified. Clear Channel Radio hires employees based on their experience, talent and qualifications for the job. Discrimination or harassment based on race, sex, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law is strictly prohibited.